5.11.2009

Shower pics! Finally!

As promised, a million shower photos. It was just the best shower ever. Really, I cannot say how grateful I am to my awesome friends and fam. Enjoy!


Our gorgeous nephew William, being gorgeous.


I am all about Tummy Play....



Everyone got something they liked at our shower, even Tony:


Phil and Mo enjoying the magic of pregnancy hormones:



Me and the Mr.


Lucy being helpful, cause she's great:


Gavin: Gay or Weird? You decide...


I'm going with Weird.


My awesome inlaws and the Mr. and Me.


Caption not needed:


Two of these men know what Gavin is in for. One of them is Gavin.
Can you tell which is which?:


Rockin hand-made shoes from my sis-in-law Alex:


Guess who Aunt Joy is...


Fresno State crew, with Lucy filling in for Brooke:

1 comment:

tinyparticlesoflight said...

That looked like a great shower! (especially because you had beer there.) I love those handmade shoes! You look muy pretty and Gavin is quite obviously beside himself with glee. ;)