I am woefully owing in belly pictures, I swear I will take one tonight. But anyways, here are some things floating around my brain:
1. What about a tax credit for buying an American car? I know it'd piss off foreign car makers a bit, but wouldn't pumping assloads of money into the American companies piss them off even more? And this would still allow for competition within the American brands. Plus, I'd like to get a chunk back for buying my partial zero emissions focus when I coulda bought a Hyundai....I may be a selfish bitch, but I am also an honest bitch.
2. Hey, President Obama, I'm super glad you apologized so emphatically for all those tax-evading nominations. I was impressed, as always, by your lack of bullshit and very non-politiciany candor. But in the future, could you please maybe have your LEGIONS OF STAFF do a slightly better vetting job? Cause we liberal types already get enough shit about taxes, without having a bunch of our higher-ups not paying them.
3. Hey, Mr. Cheney, would you just go dry up some where? While I agree managing terrorists is a dirty job, I refuse to believe it is one that requires us to shit on our own Constitution, or on human rights for that matter.
4. I have done research on vaccinations vs no vaccinations. I am going with vaccinations.
5. I need to read some good books. All I have read for about 6 months are books about pregnancy and birth, and it's never a good idea to know that much about one's own uterus.
That's all. Belly picture soon, I promise.